Developer Specialist in Mobile Applications capable of focusing his knowledge to provide solutions to real problems in the financial industry, ability to work in a team, self-taught and with solid OOP foundations.
- Lead a software development team and coordinate with other technology teams.
- Participate and lead Scrum activities of an agile software development team.
- Understand, translate and write in the form of stories through the Scrum framework the business requirements to be developed by the development team.
- Manage, together with team leaders, activities that help the good atmosphere and team climate.
- Comprehensively plan the development of the project in deliveries of value in the short, medium and long term with respect to business expectations.
- Identify and prioritize the team’s work backlog based on the expected business value.
- Assist and collaborate during the passes to production in the systems that participates or develops.
- Compliance with the standards and procedures indicated in the client’s quality system.
- Attend department meetings and any other meetings that are called.
- Prepare the necessary inputs to communicate and follow up on the projects assigned to be presented at meetings where it is convened.
- Carry out software quality tests in the determined spaces to ensure compliance with the assigned stories to achieve value deliveries.
- Academic Profile: Bachelor’s degree in systems engineering, industrial or related career.
- Minimum 2 years work experience managing digital projects.
- Knowledge in project management with Agile methodologies and in the JIRA and Confluence work management platform.
- Knowledge of the development methodology aimed at having visible results for the business in a faster way, through iterations (sprints).
- Knowledge of application architecture, macro system designs, use and definition of standards, and technology integrity.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office, MIRO and use of Figma.
- Intermediate English language proficiency.
- Intermediate English level (Conversational/Written)