The professional will materialize the opportunities to improve conversion and user experience in the different web sales channels. He must have the ability to work in a team through Agile methodologies, desire to develop as a Front-End Developer for the creation of transactional sites using Drupal as CMS.
- Develop code to implement the visual proposals that the UX/UI Designer proposes for digital flows
- Optimize existing code to improve web loading speed
- Diagnose code improvement opportunities that optimize onsite SEO and user experience
- Support with the configuration of analytics code in Google Tag Manager or directly in the source
- Execute the A/B front tests defined to be developed through Google Optimize
- Support the role of Paid Media in the implementation of Scripts, automation codes and/or integration in the Google Ads and Facebook Ads platforms
- Coordinate structural changes that require QA or technical validation with internal development teams or support providers
- Responsible for the translation of UI/UX design wireframes into web code and specialized UI development for web applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Informatics, Systems Engineering or Computing or related careers.
- More than 3-4 years experience as Front-End Web Developer.
- Solid knowledge in Spring Boot, jQuery, JS, Bootstrap, WordPress, Gitkraken, Docker, Jira, AWS, SCSS and Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Knowledge of Python, Web Service, Resful and Web Socket.
- Knowledge of SQL, MySQL or MariaDB.
- Knowledge of Debian or Ubuntu Linux.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns (Model View Controller, Microservices, Data Access Object).
- Intermediate English (Written/Conversational).
- Knowledge or experience in Drupal.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology.
- Knowledge or experience in Drupal
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology